Tartan Hanging Kilt Pocket
Are there times that you just wish your kilt had pockets at casual events, but you still want to have a kilt for more formal events? Now we have an answer!
Our Tartan Hanging Kilt Pockets have leather straps that snap around your belt. You can hang one in front like a casual sporran, or hang one on each side where they will be out of the way, and they are available in all of our acrylic tartans to match your kilt.
- Comes as a set of two pockets, each with a set of two hangers
- Real leather straps with snaps to make attaching and removing the pockets simple and easy
- 2" chains connected to rings on each pocket so the pockets hang out of the way
- Main 9"x6" pocket with 2 snaps, and a 4"x5" outside pocket with 1 snap for fast access
- Available in all 150+ standard acrylic tartans
Our Tartan Hanging Kilt Pockets come as a pair, and have leather straps that snap around your belt for convenience
Hang one in front like a casual sporran, or hang one on each side like our sewn-in pockets.
The kilt pockets feature real leather straps with snaps, 2" chains. Each kilt pocket 9"x6" with 2 snaps for extra security, and has a smaller 4"x5" outside pocket with a single snap for ease of access.
Available in all 150+ standard acrylic tartans