Denim Hanging Kilt Pocket
Do you sometimes just need extra pockets for your utility kilt?
Are there times that you just wish your kilt had pockets at casual events, but you still want to have a kilt for more formal events? Now we have an answer!
Our Denim Hanging Kilt Pockets have leather straps that snap around your belt. You can hang one in front like a casual sporran, or hang one on each side where they will be out of the way.
- Comes as a set of two pockets, each with a set of two hangers
- Real leather straps with snaps to make attaching and removing the pockets simple and easy
- 2" chains connected to rings on each pocket so the pockets hang out of the way
- Main 9"x6" pocket with 2 snaps, with a 4"x5" outside pocket with 1 snap for fast access
- Available in Black, Olive, and Tan denim
Our Denim Hanging Kilt Pockets come as a pair, and have leather straps that snap around your belt for convenience
Hang one in front like a casual sporran, or hang one on each side like our sewn-in pockets.
The kilt pockets feature real leather straps with snaps, 2" chains, and are available in Black, Olive, or Tan denim. Each kilt pocket has a main 9"x6" pocket with 2 snaps for extra security, and a smaller 4"x5" outside pocket with a single snap for ease of access.