Tone Protector Digital Chanter Cap - BLACK *MAP $70.00*
Tone Protector Digital Chanter Cap - Black
With the Tone Protector reed cap, your pipe chanter reed is protected, humidified, and ready to play. The digital display on the Tone Protector shows temperature and humidity readings, allowing you to see the results and and know when to replace the 2-way humidification packet. Having a performance-ready reed saves time and adds peace of mind. To install the packet, squeeze the soft rubber body of the Tone Protector and remove the digital cap. Then, fold and wrap the 2-way packet in the interior channel. Packets will last longer in moist climates and when the pipes are played frequently. Designed by Jori Chisholm of Bagpipelessons.com.
Features of the Tone Protector:
- Provides humidification, playability, and stability
- Digital display of humidity and temperature
- Allows airflow to chanter reed to (Do not seal or plug the chanter bore)
- No water or granules
- Easy to use
- Non-toxic, food-safe materials
- Includes 2 x 2-way humidification packets
- Battery installed and spare included
- Instructions included
- Replacement packets available
This reed protector features a digital display that gives temperature and humidity readings. Comes with an extra 2-way humidity pack and an extra battery.
This item is subject to MAP pricing guidelines. It may not be priced below the Minimum Advertised Price indicated above on any print ad or website.