STRATHMORE CLOTH WOOL KILT - MADE IN SCOTLAND - CALL TO ORDER
Our Wool Kilts are constructed in Scotland. Choose from our expanding library of 100% wool tartans woven at Strathmore Woollens in Scotland. Our wool kilts are custom made using:
- 11-14 oz wool from Strathmore tartans (click here to see all their tartans)
- Deep pleats
- Pleated to stripe or sett
- Two belt loops
- Three genuine sturdy leather straps
- Heavy-duty, pewter buckles
- Hand-stitched, cotton, full inner sweat panel
- Invisible, hand-stitched front facing
All purchased kilts are custom made to fit your specific measurements. Please follow our Measuring Guide to obtain the best fit for you.
Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for your purchase to arrive since our wool kilts are made in Scotland. Read more about timelines and possible cloth delays.
|Fabric Weight||Kilt Yardage||Price|