D.C. DALGLIESH CLOTH WOOL KILT - MADE IN SCOTLAND - CALL TO ORDER
Our Wool Kilts are constructed in Scotland. Choose from our expanding library of 100% wool tartans woven at D.C. Dalgliesh in Scotland. Our wool kilts are custom made using:
- 11-16 oz wool from D.C. Dalgliesh tartans (click here to see all their tartans)
- Deep pleats
- Pleated to stripe or sett
- Two belt loops
- Three genuine sturdy leather straps
- Heavy-duty, pewter buckles
- Hand-stitched, cotton, full inner sweat panel
- Invisible, hand-stitched front facing
All purchased kilts are custom made to fit your specific measurements. Please follow our Measuring Guide to obtain the best fit for you.
Please allow 8 to 10 weeks for your purchase to arrive since our wool kilts are made in Scotland. For custom woven tartans lead time is usually around 16-20 weeks. Read more about timelines and possible cloth delays.
|Fabric Weight||Kilt Yardage||Price|
|Custom Woven Tartans (weight varies)||8-Yard||$950|
|Stock Range (11-16 ounce w/ tuck-in selvedge)||8-Yard||$580-595|