Ladies Double Breasted Shawl Collar Coat
- Knit from 100% merino wool that has a very high microfiber count that means it is one of the softest wools commercially available. The coat is washed, dried, and pressed after knitting to lock in the naturally soft texture of the wool as well as to help prevent shrinkage after future washes.
- Our coat features a shawl collar that can be worn down or up if the weather turns a bit chilly. Our collar is a reference to menswear while softening the lapel to produce a distinctly feminine look unique to our coat.
- Four metal buttons adorn the front of our coat, arranged in a square for maximum coverage. Each button is engraved with an intricate trinity knot design, one of the oldest designs in all of Ireland, adding to the coat’s evocative Celtic heritage.
- Two pockets are added to the front of the sweater that are very deep, so you can keep your hands warm, or store daily essentials in them. Our sweater is available in Navy and Grey and comes in sizes XS – XXL.
- Our coat features cable knit patterns as well as the blackberry stitch that adds a beautiful three-dimensionality to the piece. The cables represent the ropes of Aran fishermen while the blackberry symbolizes luck and bounty.
Our beautiful Ladies Double Breasted Shawl Collar Coat from SAOL is an elegant addition to any cold-weather wardrobe.
Knit from 100% merino wool that is super soft to the touch and highly durable, the coat is a modern update on a classic style.
The knit patterns are evocative of the Aran Islands, where they originated, and include intricate cable knits and blackberry stitches, representing fishermen’s ropes and the natural bounty of the Aran Islands themselves.
The jacket has a shawl collar that folds over and is double-breasted, with four beautiful metal buttons embossed with Trinity knot designs, adding an extra dimension of Irish heritage to our already gorgeous piece.
Available in sizes XS-XXL in Navy and Grey, our coat is luxurious and timeless.
- Knit from 100% merino wool that has a very high microfiber count that means it is one of the softest wools commercially available. The coat is washed, dried, and pressed after knitting to lock in the naturally so