King Cable Throw
- Our King Cable Throw is knit from the finest quality merino wool and has been pre-washed, dried, and pressed to ensure the natural softness of the wool is preserved.
- The high microfiber count of merino wool makes it both super soft and highly durable. Our throw will remain soft for many washes to come.
- Our throw features repeating rows of intricate woven diamond patterns and the classic cable knit, both traditional patterns found on the remote Aran Islands of the west of Ireland where these designs originated.
- Available in green for a spectacular splash of color, or the natural color of wool to allow the beautiful knit patterns to really stand out in their three-dimensionality, our throw evokes the classic sweaters of the Aran Islands worn by the likes of Steve McQueen and Grace Kelly.
- Measuring 92 inches by 78 inches, our throw is perfectly sized to fit a king size bed. But even if you don’t have a king, or you’re looking for something for the sofa, there’s nothing wrong with a little extra comfort provided by the king throw.
Our luxurious cable throw is perfect for an extra layer around the home whenever the weather turns a bit cold, or for rainy days spent around the hearth.
The throw blanket is knit from 100% super soft natural merino wool, giving it an elegant feel that will stay soft for ages to come.
The wool is pre-washed, and the throw itself is dried and pressed prior to shipping to help prevent shrinkage in future washes.
Sized perfectly to accommodate a king size bed, the throw measures 92 inches long by 78 inches wide.
Cable and intricate diamond patterns adorn the throw, evoking the fishermen’s ropes and farming fields on the Aran Islands, the remote islands in the west of Ireland where our style of knitting originated.
Available in the classic natural color most commonly associated with Aran sweaters, our throw is able to pair with any home décor in your house and blend seamlessly into your winter routine.