The genuine Technochanter by Fagerstrom is considered by many as the best electronic practice chanter on the market. It is extremely lightweight, can be used anywhere, and easily fits in a pocket, making it a very practical and popular practice tool. Audio output is through the headphones, so you can practice quietly wherever you are. The finger spacing is identical to the Great Highland Pipe.
Made in Sweden
- Small enough to fit in your pocket: only around 5/8" x 9"
- Finger spacing is the same as on a standard pipe chanter
- Contains all the electronics as well as the batteries: no extra box to plug in.
- Produces the drones as well as a selection between GHB and Smallpipes chanter modes.
- Plays a basic scale, with an additional C natural in GHB mode.
- Three available key presets for A, Bb, and C.
- The low A can be tuned between 433Hz and 533Hz in GHB mode, and 216Hz and 267Hz in Smallpipes mode.
- Built in metronome that operates by sound as well as a blinking green LED.
- Includes MIDI output jack. (MIDI cable sold separately.)
- Built-in earphone jack (earphones not included) allows you to practice without disturbing others.
For lead times of Pipe Band Products, please click here.