Blair Digital Chanter - Engraved
Blair Digital Chanter with Case - Engraved
When you play the Blair digital chanter, world-class bagpipe sounds are at your fingertips, and with the hand-engraved metalwork, this chanter looks as special as it sounds! The Blair digital chanter feels and looks like a quality full-size practice chanter, but sounds like so much more. The sounds are real instrument recordings, not synthesized, for full, authentic, bagpipe, smallpipe, and chanter music. The metronome also features authentic percussion sounds. The digital chanter has a built-in rechargeable battery, and has both a USB port for use with computers, as well as audio outputs to connect to headphones or a sound system. This is a complete package, including a case and USB cable, ready for your next practice, project, or composition.
Designed by piper and sound engineer Murray Blair.
Made in Australia.
Features of the Blair Digital Chanter:
- Hand engraved metalwork for enhanced elegance
- Sound profiles for 9 instruments, 3 included, 6 can be downloaded:
- Great Highland Bagpipes
- Scottish Smallpipe in A
- Practice Chanter
- Smallpipes in C
- Smallpipes in D
- Breton D Bagpipes in B
- A Chromatic Bagpipes
- B Minor Bagpipes
- E Major Bagpipes
- Pitch change, reverb, drone volume, and pan for all instruments.
- Pitch change range 440-486hz
- Includes case and USB cable
- Digital display on chanter top
- Plain aluminum ferrule and sole
- High fidelity audio
- Volume control of individual Bass and Tenor drones
- Built-in Equalizer
- Metronome with 8 selectable beat patterns, sound is real percussion
- Play with other instruments in different keys
- Rechargeable battery
- USB output
- Audio output
- Connectivity with a PC, iPad or digital tablet
- Connectivity with Apps
- Updateable and expandable