Aran Cable Knit Hooded Zip Coatigan
- 100% Merino Wool. Made of Merino wool, this hoodie is wonderful for keeping your yourself nice and toasty out in the frigid air, as it provides quality insulating warmth, moisture-wicking breathability, and resilience.
- Aran Stitching. Adorning this coatigan with Irish charm and meaning are stunning Aran cable rope and braid patterns. The cable ropes represent the Aran Island fishermen’s ropes and their wishes for success.
- Hood. Giving this piece its trendy style versatility and utility is the hoodie. With this hood, this coatigan can be worn with the hood up to provide warmth for the head and neck while creating a low-key look, or the hood can be worn down for a more open style.
- Full Zipper. A full zipper at the front of the hoodie enhances the modern feel of the piece. It is also great for quickly layering up or down as the weather changes or for style adaptability, as the jacket can be worn open or closed. The zipper is finished off with a silver-toned Trinity Knot zipper pull that adds a Celtic flair.
- Side PocketsMarked by sharp-ribbed trimming, two side pockets bring symmetry to the front of this cardigan, adding a fresh, laid back feel. These pockets are also convenient for keeping the hands warm outside or for holding small items.
Stay warm and fashionable this fall and winter with this Aran Cable Knit Hooded Zip Coatigan. This coatigan is made of 100% Merino wool, which will keep you insulated and comfortable outside in the cold with its warmth, moisture-wicking breathability, and rich softness. Giving this piece its fresh style versatility and practicality is a hoodie that can be worn up or down. The full zipper and side pockets also bring chicness and practicality, as the zipper is perfect for quickly layering up or down and the pockets are convenient for holding small items or warming the hands. This hoodie is perfect for everyday wear and will definitely become a wardrobe favorite!