Our durable Ladies’ Kilt has the quality of our Standard Kilt with a few changes. These changes include: sweat panel is removed from the front of the waist only to reduce bulk; no belt loops in the back; buckles are placed on opposite sides of the hip than a traditional kilt (i.e. it wraps in the opposite direction).
Our quality kilts are made using:
- 4 to 7 yards of 16 oz acrylic.
- Choose between three Team Colors: Atlanta Kilts Georgia, Atlanta Kilts Tech, and Atlanta Kilts United.
- Choice of Buckle Color: Pewter (default), Black, or Brass.
- Three genuine leather straps.
- Hand-stitched cotton sweat panel located inside the back of the kilt.
- 2" hem for weighted movement, cleaner edges and future alterations.
All purchased kilts are custom made to fit your specific measurements. Please follow our Measuring Guide to obtain the best fit for you.
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for a kilt to be in your hands; however, due to the global struggle with COVID-19, we cannot guarantee these estimates. If you have concerns or a specific date, please feel free to email our shop. Click here for more details.
Note: these tartans are fan-inspired designs, and are not official team tartans.
1st model is 5'10", wearing the Atlanta Kilts United tartan with a kilt length of 24.5".
2nd model is 5'6", wearing the Atlanta Kilts Georgia tartan with a kilt length of 22".
3rd model is 5'8", wearing the Atlanta Kilts Tech tartan with a kilt length of 21".