Returns & Exchanges for Purchase Items
If there is a problem with your Atlanta Kilts item, please read and familiarize yourself with our policy below, and then call us at 877-411-KILT or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help resolve the issue.
Our hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 10am-3pm.
All items need to be returned or exchanged within 30 days of postmarked date.
PLEASE NOTE: If you return an item without contacting us first, we are not responsible for the item being lost or stolen.
Atlanta Kilts creates custom apparel specifically tailored to each customer. As a result, returns and refunds on outfits and custom items¹ are limited as outlined below. This policy excludes wool kilts. If there is a probelm with your kilt, please call us at 877-411-KILT and we'd be happy to resolve the issue.Custom-crafted products are returnable and exchangeable under these specific conditions:
1. If the custom item was found damaged upon delivery. Covered damages include (but are not limited to): a tear, a hole, color bleeding in the fabric, etc. Upon visual confirmation that the item is indeed damaged, we will exchange or fully refund your item and pay all necessary shipping costs for that item.
2. If the custom item does not fit, but was accurate to the customer-provided measurements on the order form, the item can potentially be returned and adjusted. However, the customer will be responsible for return shipping costs and alteration costs.
3. If the custom item does not fit and the sizes do not correspond with the measurements provided on the order form, and was thus an apparent error on Atlanta Kilts' part, we will return, alter or exchange the item and pay for all necessary shipping costs.
4. If the custom item has no apparent flaw² and the customer still wants to return the item, the customer can return the custom item(s) as long as the item(s) is in a resalable condition³. A 15% restocking fee will be subtracted from the refund amount, and the customer will be responsible for the return shipping. This includes all custom items in full outfit packages.
Atlanta Kilts will gladly accept returns and exchanges on items that are not custom made under the specific conditions outlined below.
1. All items need to be returned or exchanged within 30 days of postmarked date, and in a new and resalable condition³ that does not show any wear or damage.
2. Shipping charges for returned items are nonrefundable
3. Exchanges are accepted, but the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs unless otherwise agreed upon by Atlanta Kilts beforehand.
4. Ghillie Brogues must also not show any wear or damage. The customer may try the shoes on indoors to test their fit, but they must not have been worn outdoors nor show any damage.
If you would like to return or exchange any item, please contact us first at 877-411-KILT or email us at email@example.com. Our hours are Monday-Friday 9 am-5pm, and Saturday 10am-3pm.
² Including but not limited to: tear, hole, bleeding of the fabric, etc.
³ Resalable condition is defined as items that: have not been washed, have not had tags or other pieces torn off, nor have any other condition or flaw that would prevent Atlanta Kilts from reselling the item.